Wednesday, July 28, 2010
If you are in need of an updo whether it is Elegant, Formal, a Wedding updo, or a teen updo hairstyle, we’ve got ideas, instructions and tips to make your hairstyle truly unique and beautiful. There are time saving tips and tricks to create easy, amazing hair styles that you can do at home.
If you have ever noticed minutely about the various styles and fashions of emo people, you must have observed that there are couples of standard characteristics and styles not only in emo hairstyles but also in other aspects such as emo clothes, emo shoes, emo tattoos and emo fashion accessories. Emo girls look really cute and lovely in emo hairstyles that are done with lighter shades of green or blue. Many a times, emo boys and girls go for loose and funky hairstyles without any restraints.
Hair 2010 Shag Haircuts/ Hairstyles is the sexiest visible part of human body. Hairstylists are always inventing cool, hip and ultramodern haircuts for ladies and gentlemen. Hairstyling is not a child's play; there are different hair cuts which suit people according to the shapes of their face, types and colours of hair and skull. If you want to have trendy shaggy haircuts (2010 Shag Haircuts/ Hairstyles )then don't take scissor and start working on your hair but call for an appointment to some good hair saloon at your place. However shaggy we call it; at last it is a tailored cut. There are layers-short and long, cuts at different angles and other hair works involved in it. Now days are not far when everybody will look as cool as cucumber and at last how so ever beautiful something is but if it does not say anything, whether it is a fashion eccentricity or a philosophy book, it's useless.
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Here are some great styling tips for curly hair styles that will make life easier:
* Do not wrap your hair up with a towel after washing it. Wring off excess water in the shower and just towel blot your hair gently and avoid rubbing vigorously.
* Apply a leave on conditioner sparingly, after you get off the shower. The conditioner will smooth and weigh down your hair to ease the tangles and snarls, and of course it will condition your hair.
* Start combing your hair (yes, comb; no brushing wet curls here) with a wide toothed comb. Begin from the tips and work your way up to the top. Remember when your hair is wet, it is weak and brittle, so take care you don't stretch the strands too much as the strands can easily break; be gentle with your hair.* Apply your favorite curly hair styling product. It is advised that you refrain from mixing and matching several brands, so try to settle for a specific hair-care product line. Hair care products of the same brand are meant to work in unison, with conditioner to supplement and enhance the shampoo's function; then on to styling products that boost the conditioner's benefits. Use water soluble products to prevent build up of harmful substances on your hair.* Use gel instead of mousse. This will afford you better control in styling your hair. Mousse tends to render hair lighter, while gel provides manageability. Gel also helps in styling the curls in a way that they retain structure even when dry; and do not have crunchy feel. If you want to get a defined curl, don't just scrunch the gel in; try sectioning you hair, instead. Use clips to section your hair, and focus on one section at a time.Try not touching your hair or messing with it, and avoid tossing it around while it's still wet or damp. Frizz and fluff are formed by too much motion. It is better to let it dry first before you start manipulating your hair. When the gel has dried, get rid of the crunchy feel by pressing your curls and running OVER - not THROUGH - the hair. The purpose of this is to minimize and control the frizz. A great knack for removing the crunch is through the pony tail and twist technique; here's how you can do it:Place the palms of your hands on the forehead are and push down on your hair. Continue moving your hands with firm pressure all the way to the back and form a pony tail. After forming the pony tail, pull the whole bunch of hair and wind it in one direction. Hold for a few seconds then let the hair down. You'll find the crunch noticeably minimized.More Styling Tips for Curly Hair Styles to Achieve Curly, Sexy Look
* Choose a long-ish hair length. The problem with short curly hair is it is inclined to get poofy. Curls have to have the right length to bring them down, so women with curly hair naturally look best with their locks grown below the shoulders. Take note that below the shoulders means when hair is dry.* Flattering Types of Haircuts. Curly hair looks best with layers cut into it; without the layers, you will look like a Christmas tree.* When you're running late, headbands come in handy and are an excellent choice. A headband can be a real life saver for women who are always on the go and often get short on time. Pull your hair in a band while it's damp - this is a great way to compress hair at the crown, the curls remaining at the tips. You can pull off the headband and you'd delighted with the gorgeous body of your hair.* Explore the utterly sexy looks of loose buns. You can achieve this by simply pulling your hair back place; loop it loosely at the nape and form a bun. Use rubber band as clasp. Make sure you don't have tendrils hanging. We only want loose and disheveled.
* And finally, finish off with a gloss spray to enhance shine.
Curly and wavy hair is a blessing and a curse. Like most, if you don't have it, you want it; if you have it, you can't live with it. Hopefully a few styling tips for curly hair will make your life easier and give you the beautiful look you want.
Visit Healthy Hair Plus online for the latest in top-selling Curly Hair Products - shampoos, conditioners, and styling aids. Keep up the with latest Curly Hair Styles, advice, trends and natural ingredients for healthy waves, definition, texture and control.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Tim_Faber
For instance, everybody thought that the curly hair style was out of fashion. However, that is not the case. The curly hair style is making a comeback with a vengeance. It was generally presumed that curly hair cut is a very old style dating back to the early 1970s. However, the styles, just like a life cycle, repeat more than many times known to a man in a particular period. To sport a curly hair style in the yester years gave a sense of rebellion among the people. Therefore, it was common to find people sporting a curly hair whenever they had a problem relating to their college or schooling activities. However, now that trend has vanished with college circumstances not leading to any hair styles.These days, people change their hairstyle to suit their looks. For instance, straight hair may not suit people, who have large physical appearance. It is suggested that such people seek out curly hair to match their physique. These days, technology is easily available to either straighten hair or make it curly depending on the choice of the person. Earlier, a person had to fix twines to the hair for hours together to give it a curly edge. However, now that has changed to matter of minutes. Special hair wash lotion is available using which hair can be either straightened or converted into curly.
According to a recent survey, equal number of men love to sport curly and straight hairstyles. However, the degree of the affiliation depends on the trends and preferences of the individual. Sometimes, a man might chose to change the hair style on account of personal reasons or wishes of the spouse. Some people simply go ahead with the hair style of their choice for the only reason that it meets their expectations.These days, an ordinary hair stylist can change the hairstyle into curly or straight depending on the convenience of the customer. However, the hairstyling required to be done in accordance with the wishes of the consumer does not cost much when compared to older days. These days, sporting even a pony tail cut for men is considered extremely fashionable.
Article written by Cassaundra Flores, owner of skyfireproducts.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Cassaundra_Flores
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Multiple strand braids are growing in popularity. These braids can hang down the back, as the more traditional braid does, or can be coiled around the head in a variety of different ways. To be successful at this look, though, you must be well versed in the three-strand technique.
Another variation of the braid is the twist and cross. Although this is a more complex braid to accomplish, it can be done and with practice you will just get better and better. Weaving is also another braided look that is stylish and fun.
One way of turning your more traditional braid into a work of personal expression is by adding things to it. Beads, ribbons, and even leather can be braided into the hair for a look that is fun and exciting.
Whatever the braiding style you choose, one thing is always constant. Braids of any kind are an attractive and fun way of expressing your personal style.
Wash & Styling
Do not shampoo for 48-72 hours after the extensions are completed.
Never rub your hair. State and disentangle from the middle part at the end – to avoid the area of the scalp.
Use blow-dryer only on the lowest heat. Cool-drying is preferable.
Never use products containing acetone, alcohol or sulfur.
Brush hair with a brush metal loop several times a day, from the neck and work upward.
Never use a comb with wide teeth or attempt to remove tangles from the ends.
Back to the host “every two weeks for maintenance, inspection and replacement of lost or extensions in bulk.
What are the extension made from?
Lot of people these days wants to get human hair extensions. This is a fashion trend these days. The down side of this if you don’t do your homework in applying hair extensions You might end up having a bad hair day, for there is a beautiful way of having this great extension and allowing your beautified hair to grow healthier.
Let’s begin. The individual method is compose to talking small amounts (about 20-50 strands) of your extension hair choice (might be natural or), and applying these to small sections of your own hair by either weaving in, heat fusing it, also gluing, clamping with those metal rods or try using waxed and polymers, these methods also involves coating your hair with either chemical or foreign substance, except for the clamping thing. Although these extension usually lest few months before you take them all out and completely redone. Main thing is that it would be a problem with this known method that you would be taking out the hair extension out without actually risking anything.
Majority of people who sell these kinds of methods to clients will solemnly swear that there will be no damage to you own hair, but according to one human hair extension expert I heard of said “in 17 years of doing hair extension we have yet to see a client who has previously had the individual method applied without a slight risk to their own hair so purchasing from a good vendor is always advised and getting yourself informed .
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Hair Cut: A short hair cut that looks simply fabulous. It is a layered cut with the sides spiked down toward the ears. The back has been brushed towards the front which gives this an elegant look.